Italian Design For Living is pleased to welcome you on our website and informs you that all your details will be processed in accordance with the law. Italian Design For Living provides you with some information regarding the processing of your personal details according to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and Recommendation no. 2/2001 of the Working Group art. 29 of Directive 95/46 / EC.
Computer systems and software procedures for the operation of this website acquire, during their normal operation, certain personal data whose transmission is implied in the use of Internet communication protocols. These are informations that are not collected to be associated with identified individuals but who, by their very nature, could, through elaborations and associations with data held by third parties, allow you to identify the user.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the user who connected to the website, the addresses in notation URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the required resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the servers request, the file size obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the response status of the server (positive, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user's computer environment.
This data is used only for the purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the website and for checking its proper functioning, and is deleted immediately after processing.
The data could be used for the detection of liability in the event of hypothetical cybercrime for damage to the website.
Collected data online
You could be asked to provide personal information: in that case, you will be provided with the information according to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 concerning the processing of personal data in relation to the individual purposes pursued.
1. Data Transfer
2. Purpose of the treatment and scope of personal data communication
Italian Design For Living will treat your personal information, for example, for the technical management of the website, to manage your site registration and to respond to your requests. Your data will be processed by employees and collaborators of Italian Design For Living, as agents and / or those responsible for the treatment. Your data may also be processed by trusted companies that carry out technical and organizational tasks on our behalf. In particular, in the context of processing data through the webite, the company hosting and backing up the website data has been appointed. These companies are our direct employees and are responsible for the processing of the data. Their list is constantly updated and is available on request by sending a notice to the address below or an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Such data will not be transferred abroad and will not be disseminated.
Further information on the subject of data processing, communication and dissemination will be provided by you in the specifications under art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 for the data collected on line.
3. Treatment Mode
Your personal data will be processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent loss of data, misuse or incorrect use, and unauthorized access.
4. Your rights
You may at any time obtain cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, copy, update, rectification or integration, blocking the data processed in violation of the law as provided for in art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 reported, in full, at the end of this policy.
You will have the right to object in any case to any processing of your personal data that is made for commercial and marketing purposes in general and to oppose for legitimate reasons the processing of your data for other purposes.
For information, suggestions and complaints relating to the processing of your personal data as well as for the exercise of the rights referred to in art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, you may send a communication to the Data Processing Manager at the address below or an e-mail to: email@example.com
6. Holder and Data Manager
The holder of the treatment is Italian Design For Living Srl Via Gastaldia 12 - 31010 (TV), the Data Processing Manager is the Head of the Customer Area.
Any contact with the Holder or the Manager of the Treatment can be done by sending a written communication to the address indicated or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Art. 7 D.Lgs 196/2003. Rights attributed to the person concerned.
1. The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if they are not registered, and their communication in an intelligible way.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a) the origin of personal data - b) the purposes and methods of processing - c) the logic applied in the event of processing by means of electronic means - d) the identification details of the holder, the persons responsible and the designated representative in accordance with Article 5, paragraph 2 - (e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as appointed representative in the territory of the State, of persons responsible or in charge.
3. The person concerned has the right to obtain: a) updating, rectification or, where relevant, data integration; b) deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of law, including those that are not required by law conservation in relation to the purposes for which the data have been collected or subsequently processed; (c) the attestation that the operations referred to in points (a) and (b) have been made aware, including their content, such as the data being communicated or disseminated, except where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The person concerned has the right to oppose, in whole or in part: (a) for legitimate reasons for the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection; (b) the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for conducting market research or of commercial communication.
1. Personal data collected may be processed for functional purposes for the holder's
business, in particular for:
2. The fulfillment of obligations under laws, regulations or other normative provisions also imposed by the Authority as legitimate by law; Promotion and sale of the products and services of the Owner, carried out through ordinary correspondence, advertising material, electronic mail, automated communication systems. Detecting customer satisfaction and carrying out public relations activities
3. will be detected and processed by Italian Design For Living srl exclusively for the purpose of improving the quality of Customer Service. By processing your personal data, the holder intends to pursue a legitimate interest, according to art. 24 (1) (g) with reference to its organizational and production needs (to analyze, in the context of the constant improvement of products and services rendered to the benefit of users, the quality and effectiveness of customer processes care) (Purpose of treatment).
4. Personal data subject to processing are collected, recorded and processed solely by telematic means, in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. In order to ensure maximum privacy to you, Italian Design For Living has decided to treat it with specific protection tools such as altering voicemail voices and making it unrecognizable (through the so-called "morphing" system) and the encryption of recordings in the storage phase. The length of the call will not exceed three months. (Methods of processing and retention of personal data).
5. The processing of personal data for the purpose of registration of phone calls to the Customer Service of the Registrar does not require your consent expressed in accordance with Article 24, paragraph 1, letter g), D. lgs. 196/2003, as long as your possible denial could in fact undermine the aims pursued by the company (sometimes referred to as improving the quality of the services provided) in the interests of users as well. Therefore, with reference to the purpose of sample customer service call logging for better customer care processes, the disclosure of the data is mandatory, and your possible refusal - manifested by engaging the call - will prevent you from performing the activities indicated. (Consent, nature of the assignment and consequences of any refusal).
6. The processing of your personal data will be carried out by Italian Design For Living staff who belong to the Customer Service departments or who are in charge of the management of the Service, according to logic strictly related to the above purposes and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and the confidentiality of the data. In any case, the data will not be disclosed or communicated to third parties (scope of communication and dissemination of personal data).
7. As interested, according to art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, you have the right at any time to obtain from the Data Processing Officer the confirmation of the existence of the data and the communication thereof; updating, rectifying, integrating, erasing, transforming; the blocking of data processed in violation of the law. It may also oppose the treatment of these. It should be noted that the above rights are indicated only by way of example; to know the complete list or to exercise the rights provided by art. 7 may write to Italian Design For Living Srl, Via Gastaldia 12, 31010 Fonte (TV) for the attention of the Customer Responsibility Manager or, alternatively, an e-mail to: email@example.com. (The rights of the person concerned).
8. The holder of the data is Italian Design For Living Srl, Via Gastaldia 12, 31010 Fonte (TV) - Italy - P. IVA 04891200265
For any information you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org